[SIGCIS-Members] What happened on the list last year

Corinna Kirsch corinna.kirsch at stonybrook.edu
Wed Nov 28 12:39:37 PST 2018

Dear Joy,

Thank you for your Medium article. I'm not looking forward to being on the
job market soon, but I'm glad that SIGCIS has been a source of support.
You're a hero to at least one young scholar here.

Corinna J. Kirsch
PhD Candidate in Modern Art History, Criticism, and Theory
<http://art.stonybrook.edu/person/corinna-kirsch-mcdonald/>
Stony Brook University, State University of New York
Phone: +1 (936) 697-1902

[image: Stony Brook University logo]
prohibited.