[SIGCIS-Members] Book announcement

M. Hicks mhicks1 at iit.edu
Wed Nov 14 10:45:19 PST 2018

So excited to read this--I already have my copy. Congratulations on the publication of this exciting and timely volume, Joy!

Best,

Mar

Marie Hicks, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, History of Technology
Illinois Institute of Technology
Chicago, IL USA
mhicks1 at iit.edu | mariehicks.net | @histoftech
Programmed Inequality: How Britain Discarded Women Technologists and Lost Its Edge in Computing
www.programmedinequality.com