[SIGCIS-Members] Cray 1 serial number 01 being put together on Facebook Live at SC 2018

Kevin Walsh kwalsh at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 12 08:03:36 PST 2018

Hello all,

According the the signage provided by Cray, this is Serial Number 1. See
photo below.

The unit has a imprinted serial number "01" on the base.

Sorry for the earlier inaccuracy referencing serial number 0.  I was told
by a Cray person that the unit on site was a test machine.

/r
Kevin Walsh
kwalsh at ucsd.edu

in ref to...