[SIGCIS-Members] Bloomberg: "Bird Races to Become the First Scooter Unicorn"

Sarah T. Roberts sarah.roberts at ucla.edu
Wed May 30 22:20:31 PDT 2018

Awesome. Dockless bikes, scooters, etc., are not doing well in Los Angeles, where they are strewn everywhere and causing people with mobility issues problems accessing right of way.

Among other things.

---

S a r a h  T.  R o b e r t s,  P h. D.

Assistant Professor
University of California, Los Angeles
Department of Information Studies
Graduate School of Education & Information Studies
https://is.gseis.ucla.edu/

Blogging periodically at
http://illusionofvolition.com