[SIGCIS-Members] Facebook Live tomorrow (Wednesday)

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Tue Mar 27 11:00:58 PDT 2018

>> I commend Don Eyles’ new autobiography, “Sunburst and Luminary: An
Apollo Memoir”  (
https://www.amazon.com/Sunburst-Luminary-Apollo-Don-Eyles/dp/0986385905).

And on that subject: Don is keynoting on Saturday, May 19 at Vintage
Computer Festival East XIII:
http://vcfed.org/wp/festivals/vintage-computer-festival-east/

Evan Koblentz
Executive Director, Vintage Computer Federation
evan at vcfed.org / (646) 546-9999

www.vcfed.org
@vcfederation