[SIGCIS-Members] Facebook Live tomorrow (Wednesday)

Brian Berg brianberg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:44:12 PDT 2018

It should be noted that Margaret Hamilton became a Computer History Museum
Fellow in 2017
<http://www.computerhistory.org/atchm/2017-chm-fellow-margaret-hamilton/>.
She was very well received at last year's induction banquet.
_________________________
Brian A. Berg / bberg at StanfordAlumni.org
Berg Software Design
14500 Big Basin Way, Suite F, Saratoga, CA 95070 USA
Voice: 408.741.5010 / Cell: 408.568.2505
Consulting: Flash Memory/USB/Storage/Patents
visit the Storage Cornucopia: www.bswd.com
FMS Technical Chair: www.FlashMemorySummit.com
IEEE Milestone
<http://www.ieeeghn.org/wiki/index.php/Milestones:List_of_IEEE_Milestones>
Coordinator for Region 6 <http://www.ieee-region6.org/>
IEEE SCV Section <http://www.ewh.ieee.org/r6/scv/> Past Chair / IEEE-CNSV
<http://www.CaliforniaConsultants.org> Board Director
IEEE Silicon Valley Tech History Committee
<http://www.SiliconValleyHistory.com/> Chair