[SIGCIS-Members] Panel of video makers

Chuck House housec1839 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 06:26:50 PDT 2018

I’d suggest Dag Spicer from the Computer History Museum.

From: Members <members-bounces at lists.sigcis.org> on behalf of Janet Abbate <abbate at vt.edu>
Date: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 5:30 AM
To: "Akera, Atsushi" <akeraa at rpi.edu>
Cc: members <members at sigcis.org>
Subject: Re: [SIGCIS-Members] Panel of video makers

I don’t know anyone doing this, but it’s a great idea for a panel! I hope to see this at SHOT.

Dr. Janet Abbate
Associate Professor, Science,  Technology and Society
Virginia Tech

Co-director, VT National Capital Region STS program
www.sts.vt.edu/ncr
www.linkedin.com/groups/STS-Virginia-Tech-4565055
www.facebook.com/VirginiaTechSTS