[SIGCIS-Members] Cybernetics and Industry

McMillan, William W william.mcmillan at cuaa.edu
Fri Jun 29 06:41:03 PDT 2018

Hi, Bjorn.

The work in systems analysis of Ben S. Graham, Sr., at Standard Register starting in the 1940s might be relevant.  Strong ties to Taylor and the Glibreths.  Graham explicitly employed cybernetic concepts and worked with the Gilbreths and W. E. Deming.

I can send you some info on this if you'd like.

- Bill