[SIGCIS-Members] history of history of computing courses

Brian L. Stuart blstuart at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 29 08:52:51 PST 2018

The earliest course I was involved with was done by Saul
Rosen at Purdue somewhere around 1990.  He taught it
as an undergrad topics course, but allowed me to audit
even though I was a grad student.  If I do some digging
I might be able to find some of the notes, but I don't think
I have a syllabus per se.  He used Michael Williams book
as the primary text for the course, but most of the lectures
were driven more by his own perspective.

BLS