[SIGCIS-Members] Aha ai panel question

Pierre MOUNIER-KUHN mounier at msh-paris.fr
Fri Jan 5 08:28:48 PST 2018

Dear Colleagues,
I would be interested to be kept informed about your research on the history of AI.

Sorry to hear that your session had to be cancelled. We may consider organizing a meeting on the history of AI here in Paris – where AI research started in the early 1960s: Winters are milder, even with winds over 100 km/h these days.

Many good wishes for the new year.
Pierre Mounier-Kuhn

CNRS & Université Paris-Sorbonne
https://cnrs.academia.edu/PierreMounierKuhn