[SIGCIS-Members] Aha ai panel question

Youjung Shin ssinyou at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 08:00:25 PST 2018

Dear Luke Fernandez,

First of all, we are very sorry about the confusion. Due to the weather
situation, two out of three panelists could not make the flight though they
kept trying until the end. So we decided to cancel the session at the last
minute. It was supposed to be some notification, but it turned out not yet.
Sorry again for the inconvenience and the last-minute change. Hope we
organize the session again in other conferences. Thanks for your attention.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the conference.

Best,
Youjung Shin

ᐧ