[SIGCIS-Members] Revew of Lori Emerson's Reading Writing Interfaces in Digital Humanities Quarterly

McGrath, James james_mcgrath at brown.edu
Tue Feb 6 08:00:46 PST 2018

Hi! Some folks on here might be interested in this review I wrote for *Digital
Humanities Quarterly *on Lori Emerson's *Reading Writing Interfaces: From
The Digital to the Bookbound*. I use excerpts from Emerson's texts in most
of the courses I teach: highly recommended!

http://www.digitalhumanities.org/dhq/vol/11/3/000356/000356.html

<http://www.digitalhumanities.org/dhq/vol/11/3/000356/000356.html>
https://www.upress.umn.edu/book-division/books/reading-writing-interfaces
<http://www.digitalhumanities.org/dhq/vol/11/3/000356/000356.html>

<http://www.digitalhumanities.org/dhq/vol/11/3/000356/000356.html>
-Jim

Jim McGrath, Ph.D
Postdoctoral Fellow in Digital Public Humanities
John Nicholas Brown Center for Public Humanities and Cultural Heritage
<http://www.brown.edu/academics/public-humanities/>
Brown University
Twitter: @JimMc_Grath <http://twitter.com/jimmc_grath>