[SIGCIS-Members] Invention of the concept of process

McMillan, William W william.mcmillan at cuaa.edu
Sat Dec 29 15:49:06 PST 2018

"..., my question was about computer processes, i.e. programs in execution ..."

Laurent, do you mean process in the sense of a computer program loaded (at least partially) into primary memory, described by a process control block, and managed by an operating system?

Or is the topic more broad than that?

Bill