[SIGCIS-Members] Fwd: SHOT's Respectful Behavior Policy

Andrew Russell arussell at arussell.org
Fri Apr 27 08:50:24 PDT 2018

Hello SIGCIS -

Those of you who are SHOT members should have received the note below, which announces SHOT’s new Respectful Behavior Policy.  Special thanks to SHOT President John Krige for making this a priority for the organization, as well as to SIGCIS members Mara Mills and Lee Vinsel, who, as members of SHOT’s Executive Committee played key roles in the drafting of this Policy.

I believe SHOT’s Policy is very much aligned with SIGCIS’s Statement of Community Values (https://www.sigcis.org/about_values); and since SIGCIS is an activity of SHOT, SHOT’s Policy applies to any activities conducted under the auspices of SIGCIS.

Best regards,

Andy