[SIGCIS-Members] Question From The American Computer & Robotics Museum in Montana

Brian Berg brianberg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 23:28:47 PDT 2018

Lots of good names were posted.  Here are a three more:

2015 CHM Fellow Evelyn Berezin
<http://www.computerhistory.org/fellowawards/hall/evelyn-berezin/>
2017 CHM Fellow Margaret Hamilton
<http://www.computerhistory.org/fellowawards/hall/margaret-hamilton/>
- she might not fit into your timeframe
Donna Dubinsky <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Dubinsky>
- she is CHM Board Chair Len Shustek's wife, and note that Len entered into
this thread early albeit without noting her (although her timeframe might
not quite fit your request)

Brian Berg