[SIGCIS-Members] Upcoming Job

Kidwell, Peggy kidwellp at si.edu
Thu Oct 26 11:08:42 PDT 2017

Dear All:

The Smithsonian's National Museum of American history plans to hire a Curator of the History of Computers and Informational Technology. As the time of the job opening will be brief but is not yet entirely determined, we wanted to let people know in advance. Diane Wendt and I will be at the SIGCIS meeting in Philadelphia this weekend, should anyone have queries.

Coming soon to USAJobs.gov!
The Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of American History Will Advertise:
A Position for a Curator of the History of Computers and Informational Technology

Division of Medicine and Science

Position involves:
Research, Exhibitions, Collections, Public Programs and Publications

GS-12 - $77,490-$100,736 and GS-13 - $92,145-$119,794

Announcement opening soon on www.usajobs.gov<http://www.usajobs.gov>. Check back often, the National Museum of American History will be advertising several curatorial positions this year and you don't want to miss out!

Contact Erika Mack-Dillaber with questions about the application process: NMAHApplications at si.edu<mailto:NMAHApplications at si.edu> or (202) 633-3555
Contact Alexandra M. Lord with questions about the position or if you want to be notified when the position will be advertised:
  lorda at si.edu<mailto:lorda at si.edu> or 202-633-0885

The Smithsonian is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.

Peggy Kidwell
Curator of Mathematics
Address for US Mail:
MRC 671, National Museum of American History
Smithsonian Institution
P.O. Box 37012
Washington, DC 20013-7012
Address for UPS or FedEx:
MRC 671, National Museum of American History
Smithsonian Institution
12th St. and Constitution Ave.
Washington, DC 20560
Email: kidwellp at si.edu<mailto:kidwellp at si.edu>