[SIGCIS-Members] December 6th, 2017/7PM Pacific/CHM Live with Marie Hicks

David C. Brock dbrock at computerhistory.org
Thu Nov 30 06:15:13 PST 2017

Dear All:

At 7PM Pacific on December 6th, I will be interviewing Marie Hicks about her book “Programmed Inequality: How Britain Discarded Women Technologists and Lost its Edge in Computing” at the Computer History Museum for a CHM Live event.

http://www.computerhistory.org/events/upcoming/#programmed-inequality

There will be a live stream of the event on Facebook.com/computerhistory

If list members could circulate this event announcement in their communities, it would be helpful in making our scholar-focused events successful.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

David
David C. Brock
Director
Center for Software History [http://www.computerhistory.org/softwarehistory/]
Computer History Museum [http://www.computerhistory.org/]

Email: dbrock at computerhistory.org
Twitter: @dcbrock
Skype: dcbrock

1401 N. Shoreline Blvd.
Mountain View, CA 94943
(650) 810-1010 main
(650) 810-1886 direct

Follow Us:
@CHM Blog [http://www.computerhistory.org/atchm/]
Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/computerhistory]
Twitter [https://twitter.com/ComputerHistory]
Instagram [https://www.instagram.com/computerhistory/]
YouTube [https://www.youtube.com/user/ComputerHistory]

Make Software, Change the World! Now Open.
[http://www.computerhistory.org/exhibits/makesoftware/]