[SIGCIS-Members] TechRepublic: The evolution of the laptop computer

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Wed May 10 18:56:25 PDT 2017

I'm a TechRepublic contributor. Emailed my editor there today and told
her this made me CRINGE for being so error-ridden. I reminded her that I
(literally) wrote the book on the evolution of mobile computing. No
response yet...

On 05/10/2017 09:27 PM, Joly MacFie wrote:

> ​Clickbait, but pretty.
>
>http://www.techrepublic.com/pictures/the-evolution-of-the-laptop-computer/
>
> --
> Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
> -

> This email is relayed from members at sigcis.org, the email discussion list of SHOT SIGCIS. Opinions expressed here are those of the member posting and are not reviewed, edited, or endorsed by SIGCIS. The list archives are at http://lists.sigcis.org/pipermail/members-sigcis.org/ and you can change your subscription options at http://lists.sigcis.org/listinfo.cgi/members-sigcis.org

Evan Koblentz, director
Vintage Computer Federation
a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit

evan at vcfed.org