[SIGCIS-Members] Conference announcement: "Paths into Digital Society" and „Home Computer Subcultures and Society Before the Internet Age“

Nathan Ensmenger nathan.ensmenger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 10:40:24 PDT 2017

Martin — I read your announcement about the two upcoming conferences
with great interest.  I am the editor of the journal IEEE Annals of the
History of Computing, and hope that you will encourage your participants
to consider submitting to the Annals.  We might even think about putting
together a special issue.

The link below provides is some basic info for authors, but if you have
any questions, or want to pass my information along to others, feel free
to do so.

https://www.computer.org/annals/write-for-us/

In the meantime, best of luck with your conferences and your research!

-Nathan

---
Nathan Ensmenger
Associate Professor of Informatics