[SIGCIS-Members] Shiva Ayyadurai speaking at Harvard Coop, Wed 3/15, 7 pm

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Wed Mar 8 11:08:23 PST 2017

Set and spike?  (A volleyball reference.)

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Paul N. Edwards <pne at umich.edu> wrote:

> The Coop’s description of what he claims to have invented is interestingly
> hedge-y — not quite the full-on “I invented email” claim.

> On Mar 8, 2017, at 13:51 , Subramanian, Ramesh Prof. <Ramesh.Subramanian@
> quinnipiac.edu> wrote:
>
> I am beginning to feel that alternative facts have won this round. A
> bigger question: How to convey prior discussions that have occurred this
> mail list to Harvard Coop, so that they get both sides?
>

> -Ramesh

> Ramesh Subramanian, Ph.D.
> Gabriel Ferrucci Professor of Computer Information Systems
> Quinnipiac University
> Hamden, CT 06518.
> Phone: 203-582-5276 <(203)%20582-5276>
> Email:rameshs at quinnipiac.edu
> Web: https://www.qu.edu/student-resources/directory/staff.23345.html
> &
> Fellow, Yale Law School - Information Society Project
> New Haven, CT 06511
> Email: ramesh.subramanian at yale.edu
> Web: https://www.law.yale.edu/ramesh-subramanian

Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>
Dissertation: "Why the Conversation Mattered: Constructing a Sociotechnical
Narrative Through a Design Lens

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."