[SIGCIS-Members] “Giving Voice: Mobile Communication, Disability, and Inequality” by Meryl Alper, now available through The MIT Press

McMillan, William W william.mcmillan at cuaa.edu
Sat Jan 28 11:16:33 PST 2017

Hello, Meryl and list members.

Is anyone else having problems buying from MIT Press?  I can't get anything to move to my shopping cart.  Have submitted this to them, got an email, sent them more detail 5 days ago, and then just saw that the problem persists in trying to buy your book, Meryl.

Sorry to post about shopping difficulties, but if this is a common problem for this crowd then I think someone should bring it up.  MIT Press is kind of important in our cabal.

- Bill