[SIGCIS-Members] Shiva/Gawker, also AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

McMillan, William W william.mcmillan at cuaa.edu
Thu Jan 5 07:18:41 PST 2017

WARNING: I am trademarking the phrase "Space Flight to Mars."  If anyone in the future undertakes to create a craft to fly to Mars, I have prior rights to any and all benefits and remunerations pertaining thereunto.

I have created a functioning prototype, consisting of a folding aluminum lawn chair with attached helium balloons.  It propels me in the direction of Mars and, if there is sufficient brandy aboard, appears to have a very real prospect of reaching its intended destination.

IN ADDITION, I am copyrighting the phrase, "Rumble, rumble, whoooosh!"  This fundamental expression of rocket propulsion is thus forever encumbered by my intellectual property rights and restricted in verbal or physical expression to efforts sanctioned and licensed by me, my heirs, or my assignees.

... just so ya know ...

- Bill