[SIGCIS-Members] Email "inventor" claimant to run for U.S. Senate -- alternative facts about technology and democracy collide

Julie Cohn cohnconnor at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 07:17:27 PST 2017

Tangentially related to this discussion, some of you may already be familiar with a new PAC called 314 Action - focused on promoting fact-based policies and the candidacies of individuals coming out of the STEM professions:

http://www.314action.org/home <http://www.314action.org/home>

-Julie

Julie Cohn, Ph.D.
Research Historian