[SIGCIS-Members] Web site update

Jesiek, Brent K bjesiek at purdue.edu
Sat Dec 30 10:35:50 PST 2017

Hi all, and happy holidays.

As some of you may have noticed, the SIGCIS web site (https://www.sigcis.org/) has a new look. The redesign was prompted by a sorely needed update to the Drupal CMS. A few things to note:

1. The menu system has been redesigned, but we have done our best to maintain a coherent navigation structure. That said, if you can't find something or encounter dead links, let me know.

2. All user accounts and associated information have been migrated to the new site. Now might be a good time to log in and check/update your info (https://www.sigcis.org/user/login).

3. The Members Directory and Search features are available ONLY to valid users after they log into the site. These options are easily accessed via the left-hand User Menu after you log in.

As Andy has noted, SIGCIS is a volunteer organization. I think the web site update is another good example of how we serve the community. Please consider making a year-end donation!

Brent