[SIGCIS-Members] History of computer advertising

Marcin Wichary mwichary at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 10:08:00 PDT 2017

Computer History Museum made a collection at some point, although it’s
brochures: http://www.computerhistory.org/brochures/overview.php

I had a little collection of scans, too:
http://www.aresluna.org/attached/computerhistory/ads?language=en

Paul Atkinson’s book seems somewhat related:
https://www.amazon.com/Computer-Objekt-Paul-Atkinson/dp/1861896646

Hope this helps.