[SIGCIS-Members] Lo and Behold, new movie

Yarden Katz yarden.katz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 10:20:29 PDT 2016

Thanks to Paul for pointing out this film. I watched it and wrote my
thoughts to Paul off-list (briefly, didn't regret watching it, but thought
it had many issues and that Gibney's "Zero Days" did a better job of
covering similar questions.) I'm happy to discuss it further with anyone
who's interested.

On a loosely related note, are there good documentary films you'd recommend
about the origin and influence of cybernetics? There are good books on
this, like Eden Medina's book that was discussed here before, or David
Mindell's. Are there great documentaries too?

Yarden