[SIGCIS-Members] 12/14 "The Process" at Computer History Museum w/ Kirschenbaum and David Gerrold

Matthew Kirschenbaum mkirschenbaum at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:43:37 PST 2016

Hi all,

For those in the Bay Area I will be speaking about my book, Track Changes:
A Literary History of Word Processing, alongside acclaimed science fiction
author David Gerrold at the Computer History Museum on Dec. 14. (If Tom
Haigh left anything standing, that is.)

We expect to cover a lot of ground, from David's memories of early
computing to larger questions about the relationship between technology and
the creative process as well as new information I've come across now that
the book is out.

Details here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-process-in-conversation-with-track-changes-author-matthew-kirschenbaum-tickets-29312832471

Best, Matt