[SIGCIS-Members] on Grace Hopper

PC GROUP theprojectcounselgroup at gmail.com
Mon May 2 10:41:41 PDT 2016

Very good book:

"Grace Hopper: Admiral of the Cyber Sea" by Kathleen Broome

She also features in the "Information Age" exhibit/wing of the London Science Museum and the museum tends to maintain a large trove of back-up material on persons. Contact their research department:

research at sciencemuseum.ac.uk

Also, the GHC has a significant bucket of source material:

http://ghc.anitaborg.org

Gregory P. Bufithis, Esq.
Founder/CEO
The Project Counsel Group