[SIGCIS-Members] Tomlinson's quote on email invention - authenticated

Dave Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:57:47 PST 2016

I think rereading Craig Partridge's paper on The Technical Development
of Internet Email could be useful.  It shows many steps in the long
progression of what we now know was email even though the period it
covers stops with many steps to go.  It was in the Annals in the
April-June issue of 2008.

--
12 Linden Road, East Sandwich, 02537
landline=508-888-7655; cell=774-205-3203