[SIGCIS-Members] IBM 610

Allan Olley allan.olley at utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 3 11:53:25 PST 2016

Hi,
 	This is a complete tangent you can find much the same information
with some elaboration at the IBM archives:
https://www-03.ibm.com/ibm/history/exhibits/music/music_intro.html
https://www-03.ibm.com/ibm/history/exhibits/music/music_room.html
 	Including a full score of Ever Onward (I was racking my brains
trying to remember where I saw this):
https://www-03.ibm.com/ibm/history/exhibits/music/music_EO1.html
 	The IBM songbook is also there as a searchable pdf which someone
may find handy:
http://www-03.ibm.com/ibm/history/exhibits/music/pdf/SB1.pdf
 	And clips of four songs as sung by IBMers:
https://www-03.ibm.com/ibm/history/exhibits/music/music_clips.html

--
Yours Truly,
Allan Olley, PhD