[SIGCIS-Members] Informatics in the light of some Leibniz’s works

Murray Turoff murray.turoff at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 09:07:35 PDT 2016

Laurent
http://is.njit.edu/pubs/delphibook/index.html
the above is a paper we did in the Delphi method book which is free on
my website http://is.njit.edu/turoff
it is based on Churchman's approach to information systems and philosophies.

--

*please send messages to murray.turoff at gmail.com <murray.turoff at gmail.com>
do not use @njit.edu <http://njit.edu> addressDistinguished Professor