[SIGCIS-Members] "A century of Fluid Mechanics" conference in Toulouse (France)

Pierre MOUNIER-KUHN mounier at msh-paris.fr
Tue Jul 5 10:30:52 PDT 2016

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

The Institute for Fluid Dynamics in Toulouse (France) is celebrating « A century of Fluid Mechanics » with a conference on the history of this discipline (October 19-21th, 2016). We already received a good set of interesting proposals, yet there is still room for a few speakers – and the USA seem regrettably under-represented.

http://inpact.inp-toulouse.fr/century_fluid_mechanics/index.html

I know this is a late invitation, as the deadline for proposals is July 15th… Hope some of you will be able to make it!

Best,
Pierre Mounier-Kuhn

CNRS & Université Paris-Sorbonne
https://cnrs.academia.edu/PierreMounierKuhn