[SIGCIS-Members] Upcoming deadlines: SIGCIS Workshop, CHM Prize, Mahoney Prize

Andrew Russell arussell at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 29 10:10:32 PST 2016

Dear colleagues -

Please help us spread the word about these important SIGCIS activities.

We are eager in all cases to reach out to people and communities who are outside our traditional orbit (i.e. who may not be on this list).  Please tweet, like, forward, whisper, and so on!

SIGCIS Workshop 2016: Convergence and Divergence
Singapore, June 26-27, 2016 || http://www.sigcis.org/workshop16
**deadline for submissions: February 12, 2016**

Computer History Museum Prize for outstanding book in the history of computing
http://www.sigcis.org/chmprize
**postmark deadline for submissions: February 18, 2016**

Mahoney Prize for outstanding article in history of computing and IT
http://www.sigcis.org/mahoneyprize
**deadline for submissions: March 1, 2016**

Many thanks,

Andy