[SIGCIS-Members] Need assistance finding CalComp plotting information from 1964-1970

andy patros apatros at stny.rr.com
Fri Jan 29 07:12:10 PST 2016

Hello,

I’ve been researching a piece for many years called the Digital Mona Lisa, aka Mona by the Numbers, produced by H. Philip Peterson while he was at Control Data Digigraphic in Burlington, Mass. in 1964/65.

The output device was a CalComp plotter to the best of my knowledge.  Information related to Mr. Peterson and the image is very limited on the web.

Might anyone within this group have knowledge of this project, particularly information related to the CalComp hardware used?  Pointers to contacts for additional dialogue are also greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Andy Patros
www.digitalmonalisa.com <http://www.digitalmonalisa.com/>