[SIGCIS-Members] Need help identifying a photo

HOCHHEISER, SHELDON H SH3710 at att.com
Thu Jan 28 06:17:36 PST 2016

I find it interesting that this photo appears on Wikipedia commons, since it is of course a photo that was taken by Bell Labs, and thus is not in the public domain.

I have the original here at the AT&T Archives and History Center.

Paul, I'll be happy to provide a license.

Sheldon

Sheldon Hochheiser, Ph.D.

Corporate Historian, AT&T

AT&T Archives and History Center