[SIGCIS-Members] “Please Read the Article”? Please Cite Women Academics.

Subramanian, Ramesh Prof. Ramesh.Subramanian at quinnipiac.edu
Wed Feb 24 14:21:42 PST 2016

Thank you for this, Meryl. I have posted this on the Yale ISP mail list - which means hundreds of affiliated fellows will at least know about this!

'Best,
-Ramesh

Ramesh Subramanian, Ph.D.
Gabriel Ferrucci Professor of Computer Information Systems
Quinnipiac University
Hamden, CT 06518.
Phone: 203-582-5276
Email:rameshs at quinnipiac.edu
Web: http://www.quinnipiac.edu/about/directory/faculty-detail/?Dept=16&Person=23345
&
Fellow, Yale Law School - Information Society Project
New Haven, CT 06511
Email: ramesh.subramanian at yale.edu