[SIGCIS-Members] ENIAC in Action

dave.walden.family at gmail.com dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 16:47:36 PST 2016

My impression from a few years ago was that if the publisher didn't offer Amazon a wholesale price of 45 percent of list price or better, Amazon listed a longer fulfillment time.  It never made sense to me (why not sell try your hardest to sell a book if you have it), so maybe my impression is wrong.

Sent from my iPad