[SIGCIS-Members] Email Book

Henry E Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 12 09:36:42 PST 2016

For the Engelbart aspect, you will also want to check the Engelbart papers at Stanford, which includes the Journal and much of the SRI/ARC and Tymshare materials.
http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/ft3n39n626/
Henry

Henry Lowood, PhD
Curator for History of Science & Technology; Film & Media Collections
HSSG, Green Library, 557 Escondido Mall
Stanford University Libraries
Stanford, California 94305-6066
Phone: + 650-723-4602