[SIGCIS-Members] Lo and Behold, new movie

Ceruzzi, Paul CeruzziP at si.edu
Mon Aug 29 08:10:29 PDT 2016

There have been a lot of movies or television shows about computing history lately: "The Imitation Game," "The Social Network," et al. I found most of them disappointing. Last week I saw "Lo and Behold," a documentary about the Internet by Werner Herzog.  I recommend it. I have quibbles about some of the history in it, including the origin of the movie's title, but it is well worth seeing. If anyone wants to discuss it, we can do that off-line, unless you think a discussion is of general interest.

Paul Ceruzzi
ceruzzip at si.edu
202-633-2414