[SIGCIS-Members] HSS panel: looking for a third paper

M. Hicks mhicks1 at iit.edu
Mon Apr 4 16:04:30 PDT 2016

Hi All,

Right now I'm looking for a third person to join an HSS panel I'm putting together. We can write the panel proposal to incorporate most topics in the history of computing, I think. One person will be talking about narratives of scientific popularization in computing history, and I'll be talking about how sexuality influences technical design in computing.

We are also looking for someone to comment on this panel, so if you are interested please let me know.

The deadline to propose is April 8--if you might want to join please get in touch sooner rather than later.

Best,

Marie

Marie Hicks, Ph.D.
Asst. Professor, History of Technology