[SIGCIS-Members] Britain’s first mass-produced business computer

Lean, Tom Thomas.Lean at bl.uk
Mon Apr 4 07:59:35 PDT 2016

And in related news, if you're interested in HEC-1 you might be interested in this short video we did with the machine and it's developer, Dr Ray Bird, at Birmingham Museum stores a few years ago, along with a selection of other audio clips and photos from Ray Bird's life story interview for An Oral History of British Science:

http://www.bl.uk/voices-of-science/interviewees/ray-bird/video/ray-bird-the-hec1-computer#
http://www.bl.uk/voices-of-science/interviewees/ray-bird

Dr Thomas Lean
--
An Oral History of the Electricity Supply Industry / An Oral History of British Science
National Life Stories