[SIGCIS-Members] Oy! Another crazy computer history claim

Christine Finn christine.finn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:51:04 PDT 2015

If I can add a nod to my own book (Artifacts: an Archaeologist's Year in
Silicon Valley, MIT Press 2001/2)  in the preface I describe it as "a
particular part of the world that has no map co-ordinate, common language
or culture, but a commonality in being a motherlode of technological
innovation unlike anywhere else on earth...".

Christine