[SIGCIS-Members] possible home for papers?

Erik Rau erau at Hagley.org
Fri Nov 20 13:47:22 PST 2015

Christina,

I’m late getting to this conversation, but see that JoAnne has already suggested Hagley. If you want to discuss further, you can contact me directly.

Thank you!

--

Erik P. Rau, PhD
Director, Library Services

[cid:F2108ACC-8CFF-4DD6-8F15-CA650E686399]