[SIGCIS-Members] SIGCIS Digital Humanities Roundtable Proposal

Rob MacDougall rmacdou at uwo.ca
Mon Jun 8 08:54:12 PDT 2015

Dear Kimon,

I'm afraid I will not be at SHOT or SIGCIS 2015, but I just wanted to pipe
up to say I applaud this suggestion. At SHOT 2014 in Dearborn there were
several conversations, after the successful THATCAMP there, about what
seemed like a relative dearth of DH and digital history projects at SHOT.
Cross-pollinating DH/digital history methods with informed history of
digital technology is a really valuable endeavor - in both directions.

Robert MacDougall
Associate Professor, Department of History | Associate Director, Centre for
American Studies | Western University
Lawson Hall 2228 | 1151 Richmond Street | London, Ontario, Canada N6A 3K7
http://www.robmacdougall.org/ | https://twitter.com/robotnik