[SIGCIS-Members] Session on digital archives in the life sciences for the SIGCIS Workshop 2015

Giuditta Parolini giudittaparolini at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:07:54 PDT 2015

Dear List members,
I would like to organise a session on digital archives in the life sciences
(broadly construed, from agriculture to biomedicine) for the SIGCIS
Workshop 2015. If you are interested in the topic and would like to
contribute a paper, please contact me off-list  by June 10th (
giudittaparolini at gmail.com).

Best regards,
Giuditta
--------------------------------
Giuditta Parolini
Postdoctoral fellow
Technische Universität Berlin and Berliner Zentrum für Wissensgeschichte
https://giudittaparolini.wordpress.com/

Office address:
Technische Universität Berlin
Institut für Philosophie, Literatur-, Wissenschafts- und Technikgeschichte
Sekretariat H23
Straße des 17 Juni, 135
10623 Berlin
Germany