[SIGCIS-Members] Postdoc at Central European University

Thomas J. Misa tmisa at umn.edu
Wed Jun 3 14:04:01 PDT 2015

Central European University (Budapest) has formed sufficient cross-faculty alliances to venture a modest Science Studies program (though not a degree), and we are now in the fortunate position to advertise a postdoctoral fellowship in technology studies, broadly construed. The announcement may be found here:

https://sciencestudies.ceu.edu/technology-studies-postdoc-at-ceu

The fellowship begins this September, assuming we can identify a suitable candidate in short order (deadline in July 2015).

Cordially,

Karl Hall

Karl Hall
Associate Professor of History

CENTRAL EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY
Nador u. 9 | 1051 Budapest, Hungary
OFFICE: + 36.1.327.3000/2256 | MOBILE: +36.20.471.9399
hallk at ceu.edu [Please note change!]| www.ceu.hu
http://history.ceu.hu/profiles/faculty/karl_hall
skype: karl_hall (Hungary)