[SIGCIS-Members] interview with Internet pioneer John Day

Lori Emerson lori.emerson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:35:00 PDT 2015

Dear all, perhaps some of you will be interested in this interview I did
with John Day - Day is a computer scientist who has been involved
developing the communication protocols of the Internet and Arpanet since
the 70s. I've given it the hyperbolic title of "What's Wrong With the
Internet and How We Can Fix It."

http://loriemerson.net/2015/07/23/whats-wrong-with-the-internet-and-how-we-can-fix-it-interview-with-internet-pioneer-john-day/

The discussion is more technical than I would have liked, but still, I'd be
grateful to hear any suggestions you might have about where we could
publish it (other than my blog).

yours, Lori

--
Lori Emerson
Associate Professor | Director, Media Archaeology Lab