[SIGCIS-Members] Wes Clark @ VCF East

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Mon Jan 19 17:47:21 PST 2015

SIGCIS'rs,

...Previously announced that Ted Nelson and Bob Frankston will keynote
the Vintage Computer Festival East this spring. Now we are very pleased
to announce a third major speech there: Wes Clark.

Thus the latest statistics for VCF East:
- Sixteen technical classes (Friday)
- Three keynotes (Saturday/Sunday)
- Twenty-one exhibits (thirty-plus expected -- Saturday/Sunday)

Full details are at http://www.vintage.org/2015/east.

We know that some of you respect the artifacts of computer history. As
stated in recent discussions on this list, we in MARCH / InfoAge Science
Center take a "pro-restoration" stance toward them.

So: Come to VCF East. Leave your necktie and sportjacket at home. Get
your hands dirty with some hardware and code.