[SIGCIS-Members] BBN computing history book

Dave Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 04:13:25 PST 2015

Hi,
I just received the invoice from Lightning Source ($12) to keep the
book listed in bookstores (e.g., Amazon) for another year, and of
course I welcome purchases of a printed copy of the book.  However,
to tell you (or perhaps to remind you if I have told you this
before), that a PDF of the book is available for free download -- see
the link in the third paragraph at
    http://walden-family.com/bbn/
Do take a copy for your own use (and for digital searching).  (I
posted the free copy on the web a while back, once the sale of
printed copies had covered the development costs of the book.)
Dave

--
home address: 12 Linden Rd., E. Sandwich, MA 02537
home ph=508-888-7655; cell ph = 503-757-3137 (often don't carry it)