[SIGCIS-Members] Google's poor stewardship of the USENET archive

Chuck House housec1839 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 08:10:02 PST 2015

I agree with Jim’s view.  Vint Cerf, for one, is well placed at Google, and passionately last time I heard about all forms of accurate Internet history.  Plus he got Google to pony up $1M per year for the ACM Turing Award.  I don’t know him or this issue well enough to be the conduit, but he’d be my recommendation for where to start.